The library provides exam proctoring services to students registered in distance education courses. For more information, please contact email@example.com to set up a date and time.
- There is no charge to have us supervise your exam.
- If printing is needed, the charge is $0.25 per page.
- There is no charge to scan and email answer sheets.
- Please contact the library 2 weeks before you need to write you test to make sure all information has been received.
- The library has computers and WiFi available.
- You must provide any other material needed to write your test.